Ann Arbor HubSpot User Group Blog

Add More Leads to HubSpot with Live Chat

Posted by Arielle Hurst

Find me on:

Sep 27, 2016 6:34:04 PM

Use Pure Chat to find qualified leads and send their details to HubSpot CRM


Every business wants to engage website visitors, so they can find qualified leads and close more deals. To make that happen, leads need to be flowing into your business’ CRM so the sales team can create relationships and work their magic! While there are a lot of ways to optimize your site and engage leads, live chat is one of the most effective methods because of it’s quick, interactive nature. Why is it so effective? These three reasons explain.

1. The ability to reach leads instantly increases conversions. 

According to this Forbes article, “only 27% of leads ever get contacted.” It’s not clear whether the other 73% find something better during the response gap, or they lose interest in their search altogether, but these losses can be avoided. Chances are a prospect doesn’t stumble onto your website out of accident. If your company is focused on inbound marketing, you’re spending a lot of time and energy to make content that will drive those qualified potential leads to your site. That’s why you need to make sure you’re following through and engaging new website visitors. In some cases (like for Wells Fargo)  live chat has generated doubledigit conversion increases!

2. Prospects feel like they’re getting premiere treatment.

In addition to improving conversions for your business, live chat is also viewed as a positive by your customers and leads. According to a Forrester survey, 44% of respondents said that having a live person answer their questions while they were in the middle of an online purchase was one of the most important features a website could offer! That’s probably why live chat has the highest satisfaction rating of all customer service channels. It gives customers the ability to chat with your team in realtime without the hassle of long delays, automated systems or the dreaded hold music

3. Your team can spend more team talking to qualified leads.

Although your team may think it sounds time consuming to be available to website visitors, live chat actually helps save time because it can reduce email and call volume by up to 40%.Website visitors prefer to get their questions answered instantly (email is definitely not instant), which is perfect for your team since it’s easy to chat with multiple people at once. If your team is ever too busy to chat, the live chat box will turn into an email form when all teammates are logged off, so prospects and customers know there’s still a way to reach your business.

Want to harness the power of live chat in your business?

Check out Pure Chat a super simple live chat and visitor tracking software. They just released a brand new HubSpot integration that allows you to see who’s on your site, identify qualified website visitors, and send their lead information to HubSpot in twoclicks. To get started sign up, follow the integration directions below, and check out their tips for rolling out live chat to your sales team


Integration Setup

  1. Visit the Account tab, select Integrations and click on HubSpot. integration1.png
  2. Get your ID from an existing HubSpot account. integration2.png
  3. Enter your HubSpot ID and hit Connect. integration3.png
  4. Authorize Pure Chat in the pop up window and you’re all set up!

To learn more, join us at the A2HUG fall meet-up on October 26th from 5:30 - 7pm to gain a demo of Pure Chat, learn more effective tips for using HubSpot with Pure Chat to gain more leads. Arielle will be presenting, along with a panelist of educators and implementers of HubSpot. Register here.

Topics: Smarketing

About the A2HUG

We are a dedicated group of marketers committed to developing and executing inbound marketing strategies through the use of HubSpot.

Let's Meetup!

We host quarterly meetings for Ann Arbor and surrounding areas to educate, strategize, and implement HubSpot's best practices and its the benefits on inbound marketing! Every meetup is free and will include snacks. 

Stay Informed

Keep up-to-date with all things A2 HUG related via LinkedIn and Twitter!

Subscribe to Email Updates

Recent Posts